Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Friday Five

Already? Seems like I just did last weeks.

One. I attended a Christmas luncheon for the retirees from Mercy Hospital. I was the second to the youngest person there. What a good turnout of past coworkers. Nice people, good to see everyone! I believe there were 58 of us. It was just a word of mouth gathering.

Two. I've really enjoyed being home this week and focusing on holiday baking. I've so much patience these days. Not sure where that comes from...never used to be.

Three. I finished a neck warmer for a friend's dog. Tried it on Cooper and it was huge...it actually went around Simon. Back to the drawing board!

Four. My husband and I usually don't exchange Christmas gifts with one another. We never know what to get one another. This year I've actually got him some things and I think he will like them! Yay!

Five. The rest of my furniture arrived this week. I'm really happy with it. I really like my couch and pillows.

 

 

Have a great weekend.

Babs~

 

1 comment:

  1. I like your Friday Five! Very happy I attended the retirement luncheon! Fun picture of Tindall!

    ReplyDelete