Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Table Runners

A few months ago, I discovered some great fabric at an estate sale.  A bolt of lined-burlap like fabric and a huge cut of linen.  It was easy for me to decide what to do with this fabric.  Last year, I had made a few table runners for my patio/deck table.  I left them outside all season and they got pretty dirty....to the point that I trashed them at the end of the season as they wouldn't come clean.  Natures elements were not kind to them.

So, this past week, my project was the table runners.  I am pleased to show them off.
I think they turned out pretty darn nice.  What do you think?  We just need to get the umbrella out and the rest of the chairs.....warmer temperatures and out there is where you will find us!
Have a good week!
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment