Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Erik!

When I was young, I always loved the drums. I met my dreams and when I entered high school, I made the drum line. I continued to live that dream all dream all through high school.



When I was in elementary school, I played hockey!

I even made it big time....I marched in the Thanksgiving Macy Days Parade in the All American Band during my high school years. What a great experience.



Today, my big celebration! My family from Michigan is here to celebrate me!
As is my mom's family, Marlene and my step-sisters. And then, in the evening my high school friends. Oh, we can't forget Toby taking part in the festivities.


We have our mascot.....


The Margarita Man.






The Cake



Ready to greet people



My sweetie arrived



The party is ready to begin



Of course, this is all about the adult party in the afternoon.

CONGRATULATIONS ERIK. BEST OF LUCK AT USF!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this young man has his feet on the ground and is ready to meet the world. Great post Barbie . . .
    Congratulations Erik . . .

    ReplyDelete