Babs Just A Babblin' Blog

A bit of Gardening, baking, blogging, knitting, sewing, family, friends and discovering hidden treasures along the way.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Huge Improvement

I'm really happy with the results of my potting bench, as in the re-paint, re-organize project.  I wish I would have taken a before and after but that would have been pretty embarrasing.

Here's the finished corner:
Here is Angelina.....she watches over me!
And I picked a few of the hydrangeas....I'll be bringing this pot and flowers into the house real soon.  They'll probably look good on the mantle.
And the work continues......more great weather ahead to get things done outdoors.  Yippee!!
Babs~

2 comments:

  1. HI Barb, What a treasure! I love that your Dad made this potting bench, and it looks so great all white. Once you start sprucing up, it's hard to stop! You two are doing a great job. Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the new "Bruno Bench".

    Looking great in the pic.

    ReplyDelete